The Countess of Chester NHS Trust collected only 68 Outpatient responses in 2015, ranking the Trust at the bottom of it’s peer league group. Results drew the attention of NHS England and local commissioners demanded a rapid turnaround strategy to increase feedback.
- Only paper surveys were used to collect feedback
- Patients who don’t feel comfortable giving feedback in the providers environment, had no other way to offer feedback
- No common improvement themes emerge with such a low volume of responses
The Phenomenal Turnaround!
- By adding SMS and IVM survey channels, 30% of OP patients returned feedback, responses jumped to 5511 in 1 month!
- Staff could now access real time results about the service they provide, increasing buy in and sparking innovative ideas to engage patients more
- The Learning and Development team created new training initiatives based on feedback themes
Download the full case study for more great ideas on using FFT to drive patient experience!
We can help your Trust gather meaningful feedback to boost staff morale and highlight improvement areas.
Phone 0845 9000 890 or email for a hassle free chat about different feedback options.