Outpatient departments are under increasing pressure to deliver higher levels of activity against tight cost improvement programmes, making it even more important to maximise on capacity and clinic utilisation.
This is a dedicated Outpatient event focusing on managing capacity demands, innovative strategies to increase efficiency and best practise examples to take away. A much needed forum to bring together NHS delegates to share experiences and create a support network.
Attend and learn
- Practical workshops on maximising capacity and reducing patient waiting times
- Network with peers sharing challenges and innovative ideas to tackle the capacity crisis
- Insight and the opportunity to contribute and shape product development
- Using reporting intelligence to increase clinic utilisation
- Identify efficiency gaps in service and technology driven solutions
- Guest Speaker: Best practise case study from objectives to outcomes
- Where: Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel
- Date: 14th May
- Time: 9.30am – 2.30pm
- Includes: Refreshments, lunch and snacks
Free to attend, book early to guarantee your place.
Who should attend?
This seminar is specifically designed for:
- Outpatients Managers
- Patient Service Managers
- Transformation/Service Improvement Managers
- Outpatient clinic staff