Friends and Family Test Training Webinars!
We’re running regular training webinars to go through reporting, action plans and new features of our Envoy Messenger – perfect for new employees!
Not just for newbies, we’ll also show you the benefits of analytics,’You said, we did’ actions and new reporting tools that do all the hard work for you.
- 21 January, 2pm – 3pm
- 4 February, 1.30 – 2.30pm
NHSmail SMS Replacement Workshop – London 5th February
Delegates on fact finding missions attended our Birmingham workshop to learn about what lies ahead after the demise of SMS NHSmail. What resonated amongst peers is that patients now expect a reminder as part of the NHS service – its no longer an option!
This highlights the importance of a smooth transition with a replacement to ensure DNA’s don’t sky rocket.
100% of feedback ‘highly recommend’ our workshop – ‘highly informative and great case studies’. With this in mind we’re hosting more around the country.
Have you got your ducks in a row and found out what you need to know?
We’ve done the hard work and have all the info on options, hidden costs and what IG needs to know!
Procurement, Nurse bank, OP managers and IT – this is the event for you!
Next workshop London 5th February: Register by clicking here.
Friends and Family Test User Groups
Our FFT user groups bring together patient experience teams and clinical frontline staff to drive best practise and help shape the FFT within their Trust.
Due to demand, we’re holding 3 events around the country:
- North, 29 January, 10am-2pm, Manchester
- Midlands & East, 12 February, 10am-2pm, Leicester
- London & South, 26 February, 10am-2pm, London
- Learn about new Healthcare Communications products as soon as they become available
- Influence content of new releases and functionality of HC’s FFT products
- Attend workshops led by other NHS Trusts
- Network with peers and colleagues to learn how others have solved problems and share experiences
This is a real opportunity for you to help shape the Patient Experience road map.