From April 2015, SMS will no longer be part of the free NHSmail service and we’re hosting a workshop and presentation on 5th February 2015 covering changes, latest solutions and innovative ideas.
From the workshop you will learn:
- An overview of SMS replacement options and opportunities
- Internal Governance, data protection and quality assurance requirements
- Pricing structures and hidden costs to be aware of
- Information packs including relevant case studies and documents detailing SMS options
- A forum to share challenges and experiences with NHS decision makers and peers
- Where: St Giles Hotel London, Bedford Ave, WC1B 3GH
- When: 5 February 2015
- Time: 9.30am – 2pm
*break for lunch and coffee
Patients now expect a reminder as part of the NHS service, highlighting the importance of a smooth transition with a replacement to ensure DNA’s don’t sky rocket.
Case studies also show that SMS communications within NHS provide many benefits including:
- Appointment reminders – Lowering DNA rates by over 30%
- Nurse bank shift filling – reducing agency costs
- Patient alerts – results and vaccinations
- Staff communications – major alerts
- Patient experience – The Friends and Family Test
Attendance is important for Procurement, Nurse bank, OP managers and IT and we encourage delegates to input their thoughts and share ideas with peers throughout the workshop.