We put our Client Services Manager, Ross Hunter, in the hot seat with 10 quickfire questions to find out whats he’s all about!
1. How do you work with our Clients?
I guide clients through the implementation process from beginning to end including ongoing training for newbies and showcasing features and benefits. I love getting out and meeting clients and putting faces to names and finding solutions to their queries.
2. If there was a movie produced about your life, who would play you and why?
Tom Cruise because I love Top Gun – ‘I’ll hit the brakes, he’ll fly right by!’
3. What woud be the title of this movie?
Swings and Roundabouts
4. What has been your proudest moment at Healthcare Communications?
Helping Trusts hit tough CQUIN targets using our Envoy Messenger intelligence and blending communication methods to increase response rates to get our Trusts over the line.
5. What has been your biggest challenge at Healthcare Communications?
Understanding the NHS acronyms and trying to locate meeting rooms in hospitals!
6. If you could choose one theme for Healthcare Communications and turn it in to a book about the company, what would it be?
Commitment: Internally and Externally.
7. If you could witness and historical event, what would you want to see?
Battle of Agincourt – it was the first time the Longbow was really effective in battle in 1415 or alternatively the first Woodstock.
8. If you were stuck on deserted island what are the three things you would bring?
- A yacht so I could sail away when I’d had enough
- A frew crates of red wine
- I-Pod (when questioned about electricity Ross said there’s a charger on the yacht)
9. Tell us three things people don’t know about you?
- I love Thai boxing
- I was in the North West England Trampoling team
- I’ve been married for 10 years, sometimes happily!
10. If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Without question, steak, chips and mushy peas with two rounds of buttered white bread.
Now that you know Ross, feel free to email him to book in product training and find out about our latest product features.