We shine the spotlight on our Customer Support Team Leader with 10 questions to discover what makes her tick! Kirsty has worked for Healthcare Communications for a year and manages all areas of client support.
1. Describe your role at Healthcare Communications?
I provide support to all our clients, from the initial installation and throughout their journey with us. I also provide support and guidance to the members of my team to ensure our clients receive the highest level of service.
2. If given a chance, who would you like to be for a day and why?
David Cameron, I’d like to think I could do a better job, so I’d welcome the opportunity to test this out. It can’t be that difficult…..
3. Use a movie line or quote to describe Healthcare Communications?
‘The little things you do today could make a great difference in the future’ – Black Hawk Down
4. What is your favourite mantra or motto?
Live as you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever – Mahatma Gandhi
5. If you could switch your job with anyone else at Healthcare Communications, whose job would you want?
Kenny Bloxham our Commercial Director, so I could meet all our lovely clients and demonstrate how our products make a huge difference to the NHS. I also wouldn’t mind giving everyone plenty of work to do.
6. What TV show or movie are you ashamed to admit you love?
Obsessive Compulsive Cleaner. I like picking up tips and denying I’m an obsessive cleaner.
7. What would people never guess you do in your role?
Analyse response rates and feedback. The data very much interests me and I enjoy looking over the figures.
8. If your house was burning down, what is the one non-living thing you would save?
A letter I received from the Queen when I was 10.
9. What children’s character can you relate with the most and why?
Alice from Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland because I’m loving and courteous but wildly curious. I’m sure my Dad would disagree and say Veruca Salt from Charlie and the Chocolate factory….
10. What would you like to be famous for?
Bringing in a new law – mandatory 3 day weekends for all workers.
Kirsty is here to help with any support queries and can be contacted on email@example.com