We ask the tough questions to find out more about our patient portal main man!
1.You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What colour would you be and why?
Something you would never really need to use, that way I could live forever!
2.What has been your favourite project at HC Towers?
The patient portal project at Barnsley. It was good to get really stuck in with a new and innovative product, that we hadn’t rolled out on such a large scale before; seeing it work was pretty good too!
3. What has been the most important innovation you have witnessed in your lifetime?
Smartphones. Arguably, they may not be the best innovation but you can’t deny they’ve completely changed the way the world communicates and have had a major impact on everyone’s day to day lives.
4. What movie line sums you up the best?
“I’ll be back” (*between office hours 09:00 – 17:30)
5. If you could throw a parade of any calibre through the HC office, what type of parade would it be?
A celebration of food, you can’t beat a party with free food and you can’t work on an empty stomach!
6. If you were a box of cereal, what would you be and why?
A variety pack – something a little different every day.
7.What’s the coolest thing you’re working on right now?
Anything involving patient portal. The build is never the same twice and there’s always something new to try out.
8. Who is your least favourite superhero?
Less about the hero, more about the film – Toby Maguire as Spiderman.
9. Who is your role model, and why?
Jackie Chan – the man is unstoppable. Even at his age, he just powers on through with a smile on his face. Hard to do that and still be a nice guy at the end of the day.
10. What is the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
“The Room” – it’s a bit of a cult classic of terribleness. A friend recommended it to me and I watched around 30 seconds before I had to give up. That same friend bought it for me on DVD that Christmas! I keep it sealed in the packet so it may never see the light of day.
11. If I granted you one wish to change the world what would it be and why?
*see Q10, keep that thing sealed.
12. How would you describe your day job to a child?
13. If you could change one thing about working here, what would it be?
A daily siesta wouldn’t be so bad