What’s on the agenda?
Matt Hancock, Health secretary stated recently that “a letter lost in the post could be the difference between life and death.” There are many reasons for hospitals to adopt a ‘digital first’ approach, but this should be #1 motive for digital patient communications.
This event will present ‘digital first’ solutions already live in 17 Trusts and reducing postal costs by over 50%. We will also introduce the patient portal to open your Trust digital front door and virtualise relevant clinics along the pathway.
Attend & Learn:
- Starting your digital first journey: digital patient letters, patient uptake & cost savings
- Peer ‘digital first’ case studies: from objectives to results & DNA reduction
- Introducing the patient portal: a new digital front door for ALL patient communications including patient experience surveys
- Virtual clinics: Video consultations triggered along the pathway reduce OP & follow up appointments
- Patient rescheduling: integrating with PAS/EPR to enable patient automated rebooking
- What’s next? Achieving full digitisation by 2024 – AI & chat bots
- Inclusive & accessible communications for all patient groups inc. 99 language translation options
Includes: Light breakfast, 2 course lunch & refreshments throughout the day.
|3 April, 9.30am – 3pm
4 April, 9.30am – 3pm
|The Studio, Manchester city, M1 1FN
Etc. Venues, London Victoria, SW1V 2QQ
This event is exclusive to NHS only. Any queries, please email Tara: email@example.com for assistance.
See you there!