The evolution of patient preferences calls for a new approach to patient experience.
Join your peers to connect, inspire and transform healthcare together at our Patient Experience Summit on 8th July at 12pm.
Patient experience has moved way beyond the traditional brick and mortar hospital walls. Accelerated out of necessity, patients now have several channels to engage about their care, but are they still experiencing the same level of service?
In a YouGov survey conducted in June 2021, 73% of patients had not been asked for feedback on their remote consultation!
Capturing and measuring patient experience is now critical to ensure that there is no compromise on care across new pathways. Communication habits have also changed and feedback collection must diversify to give ALL patients a voice in evolving healthcare.
What you’ll learn about:
- Peer presentations on delivering outcomes that matter to patients & upping their digital engagement game
- Measuring how activated patients (PAMs) are in their health provides pearls of insight
- Patient feedback on PIFU pathways – does self-managing follow ups improve experience?
- Tackling the digital divide – reflecting the diversity of the hospital population in surveys
- Creating a culture of patient experience that evokes a sense of pride
- NHS England update – guidance on capturing feedback from new pathways
Every attendee will receive the latest 2021 whitepaper revealing what patients really think about the increasingly digital care environment.