Patient portal – healthcare in the palm of your patient’s hand
The #1 patient engagement platform is contracted to 38 UK trusts and delivers digital appointment letters instantly to patient’s smartphones. Patients can access all appointment information from the palm of their hand, anytime and anywhere!
Once the patient engages with the digital letter, they can register to receive all communications in one hub and view past and future appointment details.
The best bit?
NHS Trusts are reporting cost savings of over 50%! No paper, print or postal costs apply and if a patient doesn’t access the portal within 24 hours, a postal letter is automatically sent. Staff love it too; their time is no longer wasted on inserting envelopes and coordinating post and can focus on improving care.
Access from: Smartphone, tablets and desktops
Through the portal patient can:
- Receive all health communications instantly to smartphones and mobile devices
- Instantly confirm, rebook or cancel – with one tap on the button
- Request follow ups (PIFU enabled), complete waiting list checks & pre-assessment forms from the comfort of their home
- Attach any additional information such as leaflets, directions, and pre-surgery instructions
- Add the appointment directly into patient’s digital calendar as a further reminder prompt
- Enable patients to add speech and translation options in 99 languages to digital text. The software supports patient accessibility and reduces trust translation & printing costs
- View test requests and results, discharge letters & all appointment details in one hub
- Access home to hospital Google map with live travel info to prevent on the day patient delays
- Self check in using barcode/QR code within the digital letter for a smoother arrival process
- Access NHS choices tools and services to help manage conditions and support healthier lifestyles
Delivery to the patient is instant and the Trust receives a digital receipt when the patient opens their letter.
‘It’s a great idea, really easy to use and I like the ease of system and link to mobile calendar”
-Patient, Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust
There are 9 million adults in the UK who can’t use the internet without help.
Our mission is to provide inclusive, accessible technology to help tackle this digital divide and empower patients to become active participants in their care.
As a result, we can dramatically relieve pressure on the NHS through an increase in digital services such as online appointment management and giving patients access to their health records.
23% of users aged 75+ who want support online, want websites to include functionality that allows them to make text bigger. Our platform give patients who wouldn’t usually be able to interact with their health correspondence a multitude of accessibility tools to better interact with digital text, such as size and colour controls.