This event focuses on identifying innovative, cost effective and efficient solutions to improve patient experience and engagement focusing on whole patient care.
A key goal for NHS Mental Health and Community Trusts is to reduce waiting times and improve access to care and this forum will provide technology driven options to support these targets.
Patient Experience feedback is integral to identifying and creating change across the Mental Health and Community landscape and is a leading event topic. Every patient group must be given the opportunity to provide feedback on their care and robust data capturing and reporting tools enable Trusts to rapidly improve services and reinforce best practise.
Attend and Learn
- Technology driven solutions to improve patient experience
- Workshop: How to increase engagement from Service Users
- Achieving NHS access and waiting time targets
- Robust and real-time patient experience feedback to drive service improvement
- Guest Speakers: NHS England and Peer Case Study presentation
- Inclusivity: Feedback options and improvements for all ages
- Dedicated networking time to share experiences with peers
Who we are
Healthcare Communications partner with over 70 Trusts delivering Appointment Manager and Patient Experience solutions. We send over 55 million secure messages every year on behalf of Trusts and our platform is developed exclusively for the NHS with direct input from the front line staff using it.
- Where: Copthorne Hotel Birmingham (5 min walk from New St Station)
- When: 15th October 2015
- Time: 9.30am-3.30pm
- Includes: Refreshments, Lunch and Information Packs
* This event is free to attend, book early to guarantee your place
Who Should Attend?
- Transformation Managers
- Director of Mental Health Services
- Director of Nursing
- Patient Experience Teams
- Head of Patient Experience
- Project Managers- Mental Health & Social Care
- Front line Staff