What it’s about?
NHS Health Boards are under increasing pressure to deliver high levels of activity and quality against tight budgets, an ageing population and increasing costs. It is now even more important to embrace existing technology to maximise capacity, streamline processes and drive patient care.
This is a dedicated NHS Wales event focusing on the whole patient pathway from the first appointment to capturing and acting on patient experience feedback. A forum to bring together delegates from all 7 Health Boards to share experiences and create a support network.
Attend and Learn
- Workshops on DNA reduction, reducing costs and increasing capacity
- Role of technology in managing slot utilisation and partial booking processes
- Guest Speakers: Peer best practise case study and Welsh Assembly Representative
- Four Quadrant Framework: Triangulation of patient feedback to transform services
- Real time patient feedback for rapid safety and quality improvements
- Inclusivity: Welsh language compliant, Equality and diversity and Children and Young people
Where: Novotel Hotel Cardiff Centre (10 min walk from Cardiff Central Train Station)
Date: 14th October 2015
Includes: Refreshments, Lunch and Cake, Case Studies and Giveaway Packs
*This event is free to attend, book early to guarantee your place.
Who Should Attend?
- Outpatient Managers
- Booking Staff
- Transformation Managers
- Patient Experience Teams
- Frontline Staff